- LOWER MY RATE
- CASH OUT REFINANCE
Incredibly low mortgage rates mean lowering your payment is easier than ever
- Why pay more than you have to? Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of mortgage rates at their lowest in several decades.
- Even changing the terms of your mortgage can maximize your monthly income.
- Check out our Refinance Calculator to see how a new rate and term could lower your monthly mortgage payment. Or learn how refinancing with PMI Advantage can save you money and taxes.
Every day, we help Americans lower their monthly mortgage payment by refinancing. Contact us today and we’ll help you, too.
How do I determine if refinancing to lower my payment is worth it?
You want to answer two important questions:
- How much will I save? A lot may have changed since you bought your home — your credit score, your home value, mortgage rates. If any of these have improved, you should definitely explore how much you can lower your payment with our refinance calculator.
- Will the savings cover the costs? The costs associated with getting a new mortgage are typically added to the total refinance amount, so you probably won’t have to pay anything out of pocket. However, you’ll want to know how many months of a lower payment it will take to make up for these costs.
Use our Mortgage Calculator to see potential savings.